Rosemary oil is obtained from a low aromatic shrub (Rosmarinus Officinalis) that occurs naturally in Asia, Africa and Southern Europe. It smells exceptionally fresh and lively, puts you in a good mood and enlivens your mind. Research shows that it has a positive effect on cognition. It has a beneficial effect on the skin of the body, hair, decreased libido, low blood pressure and resistance. It is especially valued for its ability to relieve pain in muscles and joints, it perfectly opens the respiratory tract and helps reduce cellulite.
COMPOSITION: 100% natural essential oil
INCI: Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf / Linalool, Limonene
CAPACITY: 10 ml
PACKAGING: green glass bottle with a dropper
- anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
- stimulates the body - provides a large portion of energy and vigor
- when used in a massage or in a bath, it perfectly influences tired muscles - it relaxes them
- brightening the mind; used in aromatherapy, it has a great effect on the nervous system, strengthens memory, promotes learning, and supports concentration.
- cleansing the respiratory tract; steam inhalations with rosemary oil open the airways, unblock stuffy nose and sinuses, and facilitate breathing.
APPLICATION (on the skin - after dilution):
- can be used to rub the body to warm up, and also to massage sore muscles and joints, especially after exercise.
- in aromatherapy; Pour a few drops of the oil into the aromatic fireplace to feel relaxation and increase energy.
- in science and intellectual work.
- for hair care; massaging rosemary (diluted) into the hair rebuilds the hair structure, strengthens the hair bulbs, which positively affects hair growth and prevents hair loss. Additionally, rosemary has anti-dandruff and anti-psoriasis properties.
- for inhalation in the case of a cold, blocked nose and sinuses, cough, asthma, infections of the upper respiratory tract
- for massage of skin with symptoms of cellulite.
- for disinfecting the skin and mucous membranes.
Due to its stimulating and stimulating effect on the nervous system, rosemary oil should not be used by people suffering from hypertension or epilepsy, as well as by pregnant women and children under 12 years of age.
- the essential oils are flammable
- they have a strong effect, they can irritate
- do not use on the skin without dilution
- do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- for external use only
- do not use for a long time without the advice of an aromatherapist
- avoid contact with the eyes
- store in a cool and dark place
- protect against the access of children and animals.